WHO CAN ENTERAs an exhibitor of Fi Europe 2017 you can enter the contest in all categories. Not an exhibitor (yet) at Fi Europe? You can enter the contest for the Future of Nutrition Awards, as this category is not limited to a company or organisation exhibiting at Fi Europe 2017.
CHOOSE YOUR CATEGORY WISELYWill you be the proud winner of an Fi Europe Innovation Award 2017? It’s an honour celebrating your ability to demonstrate and stimulate innovation and your contribution to the industry. Ingredient suppliers, distributors and numerous organisations both large and small have created a thriving industry, we document your achievements and successes ensuring you receive the acknowledgement you deserve. Please check the categories and submit your entry. The deadline has been extended to September 29th 2017!
- All entries must be submitted digitally through this website.
- Each entry is required to provide the information on the entry’s features, functions and purpose as well as answers to questions specific to each award category as specified in the entry form.
- The product, ingredient, application, process, solution, technology, machinery, equipment, service, strategy or initiative entered must have been commercially introduced between September 1st 2015 and September 1st 2017.
- All answers must adhere to the word count specified in the entry form.
- A non-confidential 50-100 word synopsis of your entry is required for press materials as this may be used to publicise the awards (no other materials will be made publically available without prior consent). However, the full details of your entry remain confidential.
- Additional supporting materials can and should be provided (samples, documents, videos or other materials that will help the Jury evaluate your entry).
- Companies wishing to enter more than one award category may do so, providing that each submission + synopsis is written specific to the criteria and no entry is repeated.
- Use plain text format.
- In the text fields you may include outbound links.
- Please read the Eligibility requirements and Terms and conditions before submitting your entry.